Saturday 29 March 2014

Decisions decisions!

Hello my lovelies,

Well another week has passed by. This week has been one long week for me despite being so busy!

When i decided i to start blogging i didnt want it to be completely beauty related. So i want to incorporate "dear diary" posts.


This week has been extremely busy! From hospital visits to job offers and then sickness. Ive not known which way to turn.

Ok, so firstly a little about me, I work full time as a Corporate key account manager for an environmental resources company. I deal with companies such as Coca cola, Virgin Atlantic Airways and Molton Brown, just to name a few. I look after the products that have to be legally and securely destroyed. Its a very busy and demanding job. But one which i love.

Im also single parent to a beautiful daughter who is almost 13. She certainly keeps me busy too!

The third ball im juggling is hospital visits. My brother in law is currently in hospital going through a stem cell transplant. He has a cancer known as multiple myeloma. Hes very ill at the moment so as a family were all providing as much support as we can to my sister and my 9 year old niece.

One unexpected development this week has come in the form of a job offer from a competitive company. It's a company I have had dealings with as we occasionally call on them to carry out work for us in busier times. The offer will take a lot of consideration. It will be a promotion in comparison to my current position but the part that's not making me jump at it is the fact that it's based in the south east. Essex to be more precise. As much as I would love to move I'm not sure of the practicalities. Firstly there is my daughter to consider, I would have to uproot her from her school and friends and we would be leaving behind my family.

This probably doesn't seem such a big issue to many, but being a single mum I rely on my mum to do the afternoon school run and she takes care of my daughter until I am home from work. I realise that this is an amazing opportunity but I'm so torn as to what to do!

Have any of you out there ever been in this same predicament? Can anyone offer any advice based on their experiences. 




I hope this post wasn't too boring! I wanted to give you all a little insight into my life at the moment and it was also a chance to explain why I only post once a week.

I would love to hear from any of you who have relocated due to their employment. Did it work out? Is it something that you would recommend? 

Please also let me know of any posts you would like to see. I have 2 tags which I'm currently working on it would really like to hear from you and find out what you like to read.


See you all soon,




Annmarie xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...