Sunday 9 March 2014

Get to know me.






Hi all,


Welcome to my very first blog! It's a work in progress so apologies for the amateur look.

I thought I would start with a "get to know me" post to begin with.

Where do I start? We'll I've been interested in beauty for a number of years but only came across this whole new beauty community about 12 months ago. Since then I have become addicted to YouTube. Following on from YouTube I then discovered Instagram and I thought it was time I put pen to paper or finger to keyboard and joined you all to see what response I receive.

I aim to blog at least twice a week and will be open to all suggestions for any blog posts you would like to see. Once I've "found my feet" and grown confidence then I will also be starting a YouTube channel of my own.

I have a list of blogs that I would like to do so look out for those in the very near future and until then if there is anything specific you would like to see please leave me a comment.

I am on twitter and Instagram on the tag name of @catmazdo I would love to chat you with you all and follow you there.

Oh, and for those wondering about my blog name, I was given this name at work after someone saw a google image of a cat in glasses and thought it looked like me haha!

Do you see any resemblance?



If you have any questions at all or any suggestions for any blogs or reviews please let me know. You can also send me messages on twitter @catmazdo



Look forward to hearing from you soon.


Xx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...