Saturday 22 March 2014

Spring Makeup Shake Up!





Hello Lovelies!


Spring is here at last. Yaaaaay! 



Time to dust away the winter blues and spring clean our lives, not just our houses. 



If you're a dry skin sufferer like me then you may agree that autumn and winter are cruel months to our delicate dry skin. Cold outside and warm inside turns my skin to something that resembles that of a rhino, eurgh!! Thick, heavy moisturiser, Silicone based primers and full coverage foundation get me through those dark months but boy it feels like I'm constantly wearing a mask!



Spring arrives and the sun shines so the peeling away of those thick layers begins........and not just clothing.



I just love to strip away the make up on weekends and now the weather is improving, so is the dryness to my skin. During the week i wear make up every day for work. But i like to look "glowy" and fresh.



As you may or may not know i am currently on a spending ban for the next month. I have so many products that i have purchased but never used. So this month i am "Shopping my stash" and with this change in make up i have come across products that i had completely forgotten i had. So without further ado lets take a look at my spring makeup shake up!



Before






That looks a lot of products right? I always go for as natural look as i can really. The "no makeup, make up" look. I like to use all drugstore products for everyday use as i get through them so quickly. If you would like in depth reviews on any of this products please let me know.


After



Even my make up bag loves this new combination!

The concealer is Coastal Scents Camo Quad. I actually bought this last year and it got put with my make up collection and never came out again so i thought i would see how this performs. I will be doing a full blog post review on this once i have given it a good test drive!




The Nivea Express Hydration Primer is fantastic! Last year i purchased this over and over again. It has a light gel consistency which absorbs into the skin beautifully!





As you can see in the second picture it just disappears into my skin adding moisture. I know people may think its odd wearing a primer under a BB cream, but its just always something i have done. Plus it gives me a bit more moisture throughout the day.



I'm looking forward to seeing all your Spring shake ups! 



Should you wish for me to do a more detailed review on any of the products on this post please let me know.



See you all soon xx

*Disclaimer - All products shown here have been purchased by me. All thoughts and opinions are of my own

**The Maybelline Colour Tattoo is in the shade Permanent taupe**






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...