Sunday 9 March 2014

Tag - Blog Your Heart Out








Hello again!!

I have been tagged by the very lovely Kerry Just Beauty to do the "Blog your heart out" tag. You can read her post here 

So the blog you heart out tag is a list of 5 questions. Once I have answered these questions I then tag another 5 people and so on and so forth.

Lets get started.......

Question 1. Who / What encouraged you to start blogging?

For almost 12 months now I have been obsessed with the Sacconejoly's. I watch their vlogs religiously at 6pm every day! I was inspired by Anna Saccone blogs. The beautiful pictures, the informative tutorials and more recently the pregnancy updates of her second baby which is due any day!

I was also inspired by others including Miss Budget Beauty and Jess Whitbread

Question 2. How did you choose what topics to blog about?

As I am very new to blogging I haven't really concentrated on one topic as yet. I am very interested in skin care as I have extremely sensitive skin and ive spent countless hours and a small fortune on finding a skincare routine that works for me. Also I wanted to put into words my passion for beauty and hope to inspire others too.

Question 3. What is something most people don't know about you?

Im 36 years old and single parent to a daughter who is about to turn 13.

Question 4. What 3 words describe your style?

Personality wise - Honest, Outspoken and Class Clown (I know its 2 words but hey ho)
Dress wise - I think investing in good basics and then accessorising to dress up or down is key to any style.

Question 5. What do you do when you're not blogging?

I love to spend time with family.

I have a very close knit family and at the moment we are all pulling together to support and help my brother in law who is battling against a very aggressive form of cancer known as multiple myeloma.

That's all questions answered! Thank you to Kerry for tagging me.

I now tag:


Over to you girls!


Look forward to reading your replies.

Annmarie xx





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...