Tuesday 1 April 2014

The end is nigh!!

Hello again lovelies,

I thought I'd post a mid week blog this week as I have some extra time on my hands.

As you will have read in my previous posts I'm currently on a voluntary spending ban. I have so many products that rarely or never get used that I decided it was time to shop my stash. There's now just over two weeks remaining. I won't lie and say "oh it's a been a breeze" it's been hell on earth I tells ya! I miss browsing the aisles of boots the most. It's my most favourite place to shop! 

With payday fast approaching I'm already thinking ahead to what my payday purchases will be.  I have to admit that I have been pretty disciplined with buying beauty products and shopping in general so I'm treating myself to a few little extras this payday.

Here's my most wanted items for next paypay.



Let me know what's on your wish list. What are your "Holy grail" products? I would love to hear them and maybe they could become my holy grail products too. 

See you soon beauts! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...