Thursday 3 April 2014

My first favourites post! (March)

Hi all,
Welcome to my first favourites post. Albeit a little late, heres what ive been loving in March.

Revlon Photoready Primer



I purchased this last year. Used it once or twice and then it disappeared into the depths of my makeup draws. I thought id give it another go and i have regained my total love for it. Not sticky or slimy like some primers can be and it helps keep my makeup on all day.  On 'good skin' days I'll wear just this and a translucent powder.


Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation.



Having not tried a matte foundation before I was a little apprehensive about this. Especially as I am a dry skin sufferer, so usually i go for a more dewy look. I also prefer a foundation that is quite a high coverage.  I had exactly that with this foundation. A little goes a long way so I think this will last some time. I would say though that I personally wouldn't wear this foundation in summer. It is quite a heavy foundation in my opinion. But for now, big thumbs up from me.


L'Oréal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Micellar Solution.



Now when it came to micellar water I was a total sceptic. I honestly thought that this would be a flash phase that would disappear as quickly as it grew. Then one weekend I was shopping and this happened to catch my eye as it was reduced to around £2. For that price I had to try it. Good or bad it was going to be worth trying for 2 quid. Oh my god! How the HELL have I managed without it until now?! My skin felt INSTANTLY smooth. It hasnt felt as smooth as this since....well I dont know when. Im going to try the garnier one next and then bioderma so I have a full understanding of how each one performs and compares.

And finally..........

Candles
Mainly Yankee candles but scented candles as a whole.  I spend a fortune on them. I love to find really unusual ones, like this one I had for mothers day from my daughter.




This candle from Yankee candles is my all time favourite. It has a subtle but beautiful scent. I would describe it as sweet, more like a perfume smell though.  Its really difficult to explain but trust me when I say it smells amazing. Id definitely wear this as a perfume if Yankee candles ever made perfume to match the candles.



And there you have it. My first favourites post. Let me know what youve been loving this month.


See you soon xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...