Saturday 15 March 2014

Nuxe Reve De Miel Honey Lip Balm - Review





Hi all!


Hope you've all been enjoying this beaaauuuuutiful spring weather we currently have here in the UK.



Today's new post will be a review on Nuxe - Reve De Miel Honey Lip Balm.



Ive have seen many beauty bloggers talk about this on their blogs and for a while i did think "do i really need 'another' lip balm?!" The short answer.....this is much more than a lip balm, of course i needed it!





I ordered the Nuxe Lip Balm from Amazon Uk. You can order it here.

I have to say that on first impressions the lip balm was nothing like what i was expecting. The scent is very light and refreshing with a slight citrus tone to it. The consistency isnt the soft, creamy texture you would think. Its also not solid like the Vaseline range of balms. 
The only way i can describe it is that it reminds of me putty (strange, i know). Hopefully this next picture helps with my description.


My lips have been very chapped and sore just lately so as soon as i opened this little pot i wanted to try it straight away! It melted like a dream into my lips. Not at all greasy or sticky but uber moisturising! Naturally i licked my lips to taste it (does anyone else do that?) and it tasted just like Terry's Chocolate Orange. Amazing!!!


My lips felt so moisturised for hours after and really helped with the soreness. You only need a small amount so i can imagine that the 15g of product will last some time.



I have now incorporated the Nuxe lip balm into my night time routine. Now when i awake in the morning my lips are like velvet!



I would highly recommend this product. Price wise it is a higher cost to most but I have now had this for over a week and used it every evening before bed and Ive hardly made a dent in it.




I hope you have all enjoyed my first review. If you have any suggestions for reviews or any tags you would like me to do please leave a comment.

Until next time ladies.........

Annmarie xx


**DISCLAIMER - I have not been paid to endorse this or any other product mentioned in this or any other review you will see on this blog unless otherwise stated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...